Welcome to the meadow heights PTA
The Meadow Heights PTA (Parent Teacher Association) is a non-profit organization that supports Meadow Heights Elementary School, a part of the San Mateo-Foster City School District. The PTA goals are to build community, support our students, staff & community, and raise funds to enrich our students experience while at Meadow Heights.
A few of the many ways the PTA supports our school community are:
- Organizing Events like the Harvest Carnival or the Knowledge Fair
- Sharing a weekly newsletter with our school community to keep families engaged and informed
- Providing funding for Lego Lab, Art, Music, field trips and assemblies, school & classroom supplies, staff appreciation and more.
How to get involved?
- Register/Update your registration on the PTA website HERE and Complete the Family Information and Directory Preference forms - This is free & easy to do!
- Join the PTA ($10/person for the year) HERE
- Donate to the Direct Donation Campaign HERE
- Sign up to volunteer and/or complete the Volunteer Interest Survey HERE
We look forward to having you as part of our school community this school year!
No Upcoming Events
Find us on Social Media